2021-2022 Global Computing Index ReportLEARN MORE
Inspur HF18000G5 high-end all-flash storage is designed for medium/large-sized enterprises and is oriented to structured and unstructured.LEARN MORE
A New Generation High-Density 4U Multi-nodes Server.LEARN MORE
Accelerate your demanding business workloads.LEARN MORE
Learn what's at the heart of new hybrid cloud platforms.Extend the cloud experience across your business in away that‘s open flexible, and hybrid by design.Read the INSPUR paper
Empower an Intelligent Future.LEARN MORE
November 18-21 | Colorado Convention Centre, Denver, USAThinking about attending SC19？Register to get a free pass and join Inspur at the conference for all things HPC.
Computing Intensive DesignStorage Intensive DesignMission Critical SystemsOpen ComputingEdge ComputingGPU Accelerate
CloudArtificial IntelligenceSAP HANAInspur Nutanix HCI SystemsInspur Azure Stack HCI SolutionsData Center Solution
Inspur’s Equipment management system（EMS） provides end-to-end STB operation and maintenance.
Inspur EMS is an unified management platform:
• Remote management
• Software upgrade
• Performance statistics
• Other features
Increasing the efficiency of business operation.
Collecting and analyzing of quality information of operation.
Applying to any terminal which has built-in protocols with TR069 and TR111.
Through the automatic upgrade management platform, we can increase efficiency and reduce human cost.
The remote management platform has a well-established policy mechanism to ensure that the terminal configuration tasks can be proceed smoothly.
• Selecting of the criteria for the terminal configuration task
• Setup a pilot task to verify the result of a upcoming task in large scale.
• You can setup the event triggers, dynamic or static upgrade rules.
• A brief description for the special situation.
• Selecting of task mode - scheduled, real-time, run only once or periodic operation.
• Timely notification of the working result.
• Warning Information – malfunction of CPE, service warning and failures, operation warning. Supports timely online warning information.
• Query and pivot.
• Fault warning - Aware of service performance in advance according to the warning information. Take active correction or maintenance to satisfy our customers.
• Warning Analysis - is according to different CPE manufacturer, warning categories, type and frequency.
Zero-touch configuration flow
• Provided with automatic delivery of business data.
• Terminals could perform activated task online which extremely reduces manpower resource.
1. Service Issue
• By connecting the platform to B / OSS system, it supports value-added services via well defined workflow.
• IPTV、OTT、VOIP、Multi-Terminal、Network .
3. Service Management、Template and Scheduled-task Management
• Easily define and manage different services type, service configuration templates and service orders triggered by scheduled-task.